Elastomer rollers coverings – outstanding performance, a versatile product range
Industrial production would be virtually inconceivable without rollers and cylinders. Graphic rollers are found in every printing process: offset (sheetfed and web), rotogravure, flexography.
In close co-operation with systems manufacturers and operators, we develop and produce the right covering material and the optimised roller for each different production process.
We produce machine components that meet highest standards and withstand extreme stress and strain in continuous three-shift operation. The covering material is a flexible rubber or plastic compound. Geometry, surface quality and compounding combine to produce the ideal covering. For development and design, we provide our customers a roller dimensioning program, nip-width calculation and core configuration.
Roller performance profile
- core manufacture
- core diagnosis and repairdynamic balancing
- removal of old coverings (patented Frocut system)
- environmentally safe disposal
- building, extruding, casting
- touch-free laser measurements
- turning, peeling, milling, grinding, polishing
- crate loan system
- ruling, profiling, laser engraving
- transport service
- assembly of roller accessories
Follow Böttcher Systems: